TCRS Timber Crib as an alternative to Gabion Baskets
Timber Crib is fast becoming a popular alternative to other retaining wall solutions in both large scale civil construction and smaller private domestic projects.
Principle advantages of Timber Crib over other structures include:
- Faster and easier to build.
- Competitively priced.
- No requirement for specialist equipment.
- Simple to construct.
- Aesthetically more natural in appearance.
- Environmentally sustainable.
- Can be planted to provide a “living wall”.
- Highly durable.
- Lightweight individual components.
- Smaller component size allows more subtle natural contours to be achieved.
- Full design support.
- No heavyweight infill required.
Our team can quickly and accurately price your project on a supply only or full design and build basis, contact us today.